Thursday, February 12, 2015

Thursday Workout!

Recently I joined a gym... yay!

So now my workout routine has changed up a bit. I usually try to use the cardio machines and weights that I don't have at home, when I'm at the gym. But I still like to do some exercising at home.

Today I worked on my core and arms. I actually did an exercise I found on POPSUGAR fitness. Some of these moves were tough, but some I made actually tougher for myself. To the side elbow plank, I added a dip. This is dropping your hip closest to the ground, almost to the floor and then coming back up to make your body straight from head to toes.

Regular side elbow plank





















I am still drinking my protein shakes after working out. It's raw, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, organic, and non-GMO. What more could you ask for? I love throwing a banana or plain yogurt in with it. I am debating switching up the flavor next time, maybe to vanilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment