Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Workout Outfit: Make or Break?

Recently I read an article about keeping your motivation to work out.

The tip that I remembered most was, put your workout outfit on before deciding if you want to exercise or not.

I have done it several times now and each time I decide to work out. I'm already dressed, all that's left to do is to get my workout on! I also think it's important to wear clothing that is comfortable and appropriate for the activity you are about to take on. So, I found this awesome site called Fabletics. That link will take you to a page to sign up and get 50% off of your first outfit.

The best part is that you CAN order an outfit for the same price every month. BUT, if you don't see anything you like or don't want to spend the money every month, you can opt to skip the month. It's  win-win. Now order your first work-out outfit and get your motivation on!

No comments:

Post a Comment