Monday, January 4, 2016

Back In Action

I've been away from my blog for far too long! In the past few months I have transferred with my company and moved cross-country. Things have been... hectic, to say the least. Luckily for me, my job keeps me relatively active. But I have not been keeping up with my exercising or healthy eating the way I've imagined I would. So new year, new routine.

I got a fitbit ChargeHR for Christmas. It has basically told me that I've been super lazy during my time off from work. I love that it tracks my heart rate and my sleep. I've learned I'm a bit more restless during sleep than I had thought. But, perhaps even more awesome, is the fact that it automatically recognizes workouts. It's pretty accurate too, I mean it can distinguish between a walk, run, or aerobic exercise. SO... to keep myself accountable I will be logging my workouts on the blog again. And I am going to incorporate more about shopping and cooking healthy.

♥ B

No comments:

Post a Comment