Monday, August 4, 2014

Bad Tooth part 2

I am trying to heal a bad tooth. So in addition to oil pulling, I am clean eating. Basically, I am trying to eat as many foods 'whole' as I can. Vegetables and fruits are especially important. But, contrary to popular belief, so is fat. This past week I stumbled across a website that helps you find local raw milk. It is called the Real Milk Finder. So on Saturday, I drove to the nearest farm and picked up my REAL raw milk. There is a good 3 inches of cream on the top of it. I haven't tried it yet, but I think I'll put it in my breakfast smoothie today.
Another important factor in my tooth healing experiment is taking a multivitamin. The recommended daily serving is 4 vitamins. I am taking one a day just as a booster, in case I am not getting all that I need. I take only whole food vitamins- which means the vitamins and minerals are coming from food, not from a factory. Currently I am taking Garden of Life brand, Vitamin Code.


Follow how it's going with my update.

No comments:

Post a Comment