Saturday, August 2, 2014

BAD tooth :(

So I have a bad tooth. It has always bothered me. There is a slight gap between it and the next tooth. I always get food stuck in there, especially chicken and pork. When I used to floss, it would get caught on something and always rip. Ugh, the struggle of a bad tooth. Well about 4 months ago I was eating a egg and cheese croissant. That's relatively soft, right? I guess not soft enough because all of a sudden, crunch! I bit on something hard - a piece of my tooth! How could a chunk of tooth just fall out? At the time I chocked it up to being a filling that was old and had just fallen out, but now I'm wondering if it was an actual piece of tooth.

Anyway, I finally got an appointment at my dentist. (That is another annoying story) He does a couple x-rays and tells me, "You need a root canal. Now."

Oh. My. Gosh. A root canal? So I made the appointment right away.
But then I started doing research. Wait, root canals are bad? Toxic? I cancelled that appointment and began to oil pull.

It's been 10 days since I began oil pulling. I am no longer feeling pain in my bad tooth. After oil pulling my teeth feel so clean. And my bad tooth feels nice and solid.

No comments:

Post a Comment