Sunday, August 17, 2014

Bad Tooth Update

It's been about a month since I began (almost) daily oil pulling in the mornings. I usually oil pull as soon as I wake up for 15-20 minutes. Then I wait 20 minutes and have 1-2 tsps apple cider vinegar in a glass of water. I then wait another 20 minutes and have my morning shake, filled with protein, fruit, and or leafy greens.

I have not had any pain in my bad tooth or the surrounding area, besides one day after I ate a little piece of chocolate. I have been clean eating (with a couple exceptions). And I have been taking a whole food multivitamin every morning along with a fermented cod liver oil supplement morning and night. I have been feeling much better - more energy and less bloated. I am not sure how it is all affecting my bad tooth, but I think the absence of the constant pain I had been feeling proves that I'm doing something right. I have also been drinking a cup or two daily of raw milk, but currently I am out.   :(  I may get the most organic whole milk I can find in the mean time.

Hopefully in a few more weeks I will have a more definitive perspective on the bad tooth remedy. I have seen countless "we've done it" stories and I trust in the power of nutrition to heal the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment