Friday, October 31, 2014

Friday Workout

Today I began with 15 minutes of cardio. Then I focused on my arms with the dumbbells.
I did shoulder presses, bicep curls, and rowing moves.

Row with dumbbells














I finished up with some regular squats and then sumo squats, while holding the dumbbells in near my chest. Adding the weights gave more core exercise to the squats.
This is a good image of the sumo squat with a weight. Place feet more than shoulder width apart. Remember not to let your knees go beyond your toes, and to act like you're sitting in a chair. The deeper the squat, the more it burns.
Sumo squat with weight














As always, I followed my workout with a protein shake. Today I had whole milk, a scoop of chocolate raw protein powder, a banana, and a large scoop of peanut butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment