Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Tuesday Workout

Good Afternoon! Today I started with 20 minutes of cardio. I did jumping jacks, butt kickers, knee highs, and just generally jumped around to keep my heart rate up. I also included what arm movements I could. The more we move, the more we sweat. Sweating is good for us!

Then I did 20 minutes of different moves with the dumbbells. I did squats and upward shoulder presses at the same time, bicep curls, etc. Just anything to keep me moving.

Then I finished with 20 minutes of:

planks
plank into downward dog (hold each for 5-10 seconds and slowly move to the next)
regular bridges
donkey kicks













single-leg bridges













I am going to finish my workout today with 20 minutes of resting and then a protein shake with some almond milk. Get it girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment