Thursday, January 17, 2013

Smoothies part 2

So I am loving this smoothie kick. Every day I make myself a delicious spinach, water, and berry smoothie.

BUT.... yesterday my fiance was eating some goooood looking cookies and I thought "I wish my smoothie tasted a little more like cookies"

I found an amazing blog that has smoothie recipes that tell you what they're good for. For instance.. one is for working out, one for weight loss, muscle building. And they sound much better tasting than my spinach and berry.

I will start sneaking some of these as treat smoothies.

I am still doing the pre-shower workout. I love it. It is quick and easy and I feel like I am sticking to my goals by doing it each day. I also do other exercises on days when I'm a little MORE motivated.

Smoothies from Super Skinny Me


No comments:

Post a Comment