Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy Holidays!

I hope your holidays were as wonderful as mine. I just got engaged! I am overjoyed. But now I have to start thinking about a wedding, and keeping myself in shape for the wedding.

I will post a few healthy eating tips and stories each Thursday.

Today I want to talk about holiday eating. As the holidays have just passed I'm sure many people are hating themselves and their waistlines. I recently found a tip on pinterest that sparked an idea. Working out is hard. We often can't make time. This is the perfect solution.


Before every shower do this small workout. I promise it does not take more than 5 minutes.

-50 jumping jacks
-5 pushups
-20 crunches
-20 mountain climbers
-one 30 second plank

Seems easy enough. Try to stick to it. I will be too. Let me know how you're doing!! See you next Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment